By: Manahil Jahangir
Hello! Soup is very beneficial for our health and it also help to build a healthy immune system to fight off viruses, it also helps your body recover from illness more quickly. So today I’ll be sharing the recipe for chicken corn soup so let’s begin!
- Chicken with bones(300gm)
- Corn(1/2 cup)
- Carrots(1/2 cup chopped)
- Onion (1 small chopped)
- Garlic (2 tbs chopped)
- Salt for taste
- Black pepper for flavor
- Corn flour(4 tb)
- Heat 3 tbs oil in a large stockpot, then add Chopped onion and garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 10 glass of water and cook it for 30 minutes(cook until the water remains 4 glass )
- Take out the chicken from the water and shred it (no bone should remain in it). After it’s done add it back to the mixture.
- Add all the chopped vegetables, then add salt and black pepper (as required).
- Add 1/3 cup water to the cornflour and mix well.
- After the vegetable is completely cooked add corn flour-water mixture and stir continuously while pouring to avoid lump formation.
- Add 1 egg to the mixture slowly (stir continuously).
- Stir and cook until the mixture turns thick it will take around 7-8 minutes.
- Taste the soup and add more salt if required.
- Chicken corn soup is ready, serve, and enjoy.